After a successful period with the Phase 1 works and agreement of the phase 2 costs, RED has been appointed for the £6m main contract works.
Originally built in the 1920’s it lies within the Soho Conservation area close to Regents Street. In the post-war years, the top three floors were added to increase the floor area but these are not in keeping with the original look or feel of the building.
The project involves the replacement of the top three floors, one stair core being removed in its entirety and the other remodelled from the basement up to roof level. The finishes of the building are high-quality stone, anodized aluminium and bronze work with bronze fret detailing to doors and walls, bronze inlays to mass concrete wall panelling and polished plaster. The finished building will provide circa 19,000 sq ft of prime office accommodation with a feature roof garden to level 7.